Presently over 14,000 students are following full-time, evening and part-time studies at University of Szczecin. Nine out of its ten faculties are located in the centre of a beautiful, green town on the Odra river whose historical and modern buildings dot the centre and surrounding areas. These are:
• Faculty of Humanities, Krakowska 71/79 Str. (sociology, psychology, political science, philosophy), Cukrowa 8 Str. (history, international relations), Ogińskiego 16/17 Str. (education)
• Faculty of Philology, Piastów W 40 B Av. (Philologies: Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, English, French), Rycerska 3 Str. (German philology)
• Faculty of Economics and Management, Mickiewicza 64/66 Str.
• Faculty of Management and Economics of Services, Cukrowa 8 Str.
• Faculty of Biology, Felczaka 3c Str., Wąska 13 Str.
• Faculty of Geosciences, Mickiewicza 16-18 Str.
• Faculty of Mathematics and Physic, Wielkopolska 15 Str.
• Faculty of Theology, Papieża Pawła IV 2 Str.
• Faculty of Law and Administration, Narutowicza 17a Str.
• Faculty of Physical Education and Health Promotion, Piastow 40 B Str.
There is also an out-of-town faculty of Socio-economics in Gorzów Wlkp. (Chopina 53 Str.)